I consider myself very fortunate to work and have worked with some extremely talented individuals.
Current Ph.D. students
- Cedric Boittin (2013-2016)
Visiting Ph.D. students
- Pedro Bernabe Araujo (October 2014-December 2014)
- Flavio Montoro (September 2013-February 2014)
Former Ph.D. students
- Thomas Durif (2011-2014)
- Yishuai Lin (2010-2013), now Lecturer at Xidian University (China).
- Seyed Naser Razavi (2009-2012), now Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the University of Tabriz (Iran).
Study and modeling of automatic mechanisms for rules and profile enrichment by behavior and context learning. Application to the development of mobile agents in a 3D environment.
In partnership with the LE2I Lab of the uB, Dijon, France.
co-supervised with Pr. Christophe Nicolle.
A Multi-Agent System based upon an Organizational Ontology for Knowledge Management in Enterprise Context.
co-supervised with Pr. Vincent Hilaire.
Multiagent models and architectures for multi-level and multi-scale simulation.
In partnership with the SCOMAS Lab of the IUST, Tehran, Iran.
co-supervised with Dr. Nasser Mozayani and Pr. Abderrafiaa Koukam.
Former M.S. students
Apologies to ones whose web pages I've failed to discover.